What we do
We offer a lively programme of activities for adults with disabilities and learning difficulties including skills for independent living and work.
Camtrust operates in a real workplace
- The premises are fully accessible and wheelchair friendly
- Specialist equipment such as adjustable desks, computer joysticks and rollerballs for adult with disabilities are available
- A diverse range of activities, ranging from cookery to IT and drama
- Activities are led by qualified and experienced staff in small supported groups
- The atmosphere is caring and inclusive
- Camtrust enjoys excellent transport links, we are close to J32 of the A14 and easily accessible via the Guided Bus and the Citi8 bus. Free parking is available on site.
The Camtrust Programme
A broad programme of activities focussed on independent living and work-based activities.
- Healthy eating and safe food handling
- Personal care
- Internet safety
- Money management
- Health and well-being
- IT skills
- Office administration
- Reception skills
- Customer service skills
As well as music, drama, games and more!
- We are open 48 weeks a year
- We are closed for two weeks over the Christmas and Easter period and all Bank Holidays
- We offer full day sessions from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm
- We offer half day sessions from 9.30 am – 12.30 pm or 12.30 pm – 3.30 pm
- The daily fee is £50 for a full day
Come and visit us or call us on 01223 236786 to arrange a free taster day