All courses are verified internally by our accredited college, Huntingdonshire Regional College and externally by City and Guilds. Camtrust is inspected by Ofsted.
Attendance and dates
- Students attend two days a week
- Teaching takes place from 09:30-16:00, Monday to Thursday
- Courses run for 41 teaching weeks from September to July. The term dates are generally the same as our accredited college Huntingdonshire Regional College.
- City and Guilds: Skills for Life - Entry 2 and 3
- City and Guilds: Employability and Personal Development - Entry 2, 3 and Level 1
For more information see http://www.cityandguilds.com/sites/basicskills/
Units covered by these courses include:
- Information Technology
- Health and Safety
- Customer Service
- Fire Safety
- Finance and Budgeting
- Personal Development
- Numeracy and Literacy
- World of Work
Costs of courses and attendance at Camtrust
For information about course fees, attendance fees and fee remission, please contact Camtrust.
If you would like to arrange to spend a taster day at Camtrust contact the staff at Camtrust.
Own transport is required. Currently the Citi7 bus stops 100 yards from the studio.